Swivel Head Washdown Assemblies - Swivl-L-Flex
| Click here for a PDF file of Swiv-L-Flex® Swivel Fittings & Adapters data sheet.
Fittings and Adapters Smooth Tube Hose
- Patent-pending design features preloaded PTFE and stainless steel thrust rings.
- Double-steel construction.
- Heavy duty retainer
- Compatible with variety of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics:
- rubber hoses
- silicone hoses
- Fluoropolymer hoses
- Pre-loaded PTFE and stainless steel thrust rings assure smooth operation without end play.
- Double seal design provides leak-free operation.
- Heavy-duty retainer virtually eliminates common "clip ring failure" and swivel NPT fitting blow off.
- All 316L stainless steel of PTFE construction on wetted surfaces meet critical sanitary standards.
- Swivl-L-Flex® motion offers smooth, easy swivel action regardless of temperature and pressure.
- Designed to use with virtually all brands of spray nozzles, allowing full 360º swivel motion.
- Versatile applications for most Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics rubber hoses, silicone hoses and fluoropolymer lined hoses.
- Easy handling reduces operator fatigue and misdirected spray down.
- Safer than non-swivel connections.
- Food and Beverage
Body Material: 316L stainless steel.
- Seals: PTFE & high performance elastomers.
- Size: 3/4" hose barb x 1/2" male NPT swivel.
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI @ 200º F hot water service.
- Hook up: Standard "mini" gaskets and clamps.
- FDA industry requirements
- 3-A sanitary standards