K3150 Series RF - Standard Wall PVC Food & Beverage Hose
Crystal clear PVC compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA1 requirements, meets USDA2, 3A3 and NSF4 criteria and California Proposition 655. Reinforced with spiraled polyester yarn and multiple longitudinal polyester yarn (including orange yarns for identification) to reduce elongation under pressure.
- Food & beverage dispensing.
- Deionized water.
- Liquid food products.
- Air and water lines.
- Powdered food products.
- Potable water transfer.
- Air breathing lines.
- Pneumatic lines.
- Packaging machines.
Constructed with non-toxic compounds
- NSF-51 and NSF-61 certified material
- Crystal clear - allows visual confirmation of product flow
- Longitudinally-reinforced to reduce elongation under
- Light weight
- Metric sizes available
- One-piece lengths
- Resistant to chemicals (see chemical-resistance chart)
- Compound hardness 73 ±3 Shore "A"
Temperature: +25°F (-4°C) to 150°F (+65°C)