The PharmaLok Series is a new line of ergonomic, single-use sanitary clamps for securing fittings to bag ports and filters in the biopharmaceutical market.
PharmaLok clamps provide a significant advancement for the industry, as a number of existing solutions either require tools for closure or consist of multiple components, which turns what should be a simple operation into a difficult and awkward process.
"As a founding member of BPSA, Value Plastics has been fortunate enough to have insight into the needs of the biopharm industry,” comments Ken Davis, Global Marketing Manager for Value Plastics. User-friendly solutions are increasingly demanded, and single-use systems have developed into an overwhelming market trend. Incorporating these factors into the PharmaLok has resulted in an ideal solution for our customers."
Easily operated with one hand, PharmaLok's patent pending design allows effortless attachment of fittings to bag ports and filters. The user simply rests the fitting in the PharmaLok's regulation-sized slot, lightly grips the surrounding handles, and listens for the sound of three clicks to confirm a secure connection.
Value Plastics' new PharmaLok hygienic clamps are made of a glass-filled nylon material that is both USP Class VI and ISO 11137 certified, and ASME BPE 2009 DT-5-3 compliant.
- ASME BPE 2009 DT-10.4 compliant
- Multiple colors for color coding applications
- Connects both plastic and stainless steel fittings
- Easy to use, one-handed closure (no tools needed)
- Zip tie compatible
- 360° compression
- Tamper evident
- SIP/CIP compatible
Download the PharmaLock Datasheet Download theDimensions for PharmaLock
CPX150-071 and CPX150-U75
- Material: USP Class VI & ISO 11137 Certified glass-filled nylon
- Sterilization: Gamma Radiation up to 50 kGy, Autoclavable up to 273°F (134° C) for a max of 30 min.
- Sizes: 3/4" &1 1/2", for use with "Mini" & "Maxi" flange sanitary fittings
- Operating Temperature: -94° F (-70° C) to 140° F (60° C)
- Maximum Pressure: 80 psi